Followers

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Little Claire April Club Stamp - 'Re-Cycling'

Good morning!
 
Can you believe that it is April already?  I can't, where have the last four months gone??  My girls break up for the Easter holidays this Friday, two weeks of spending time together.  We have lots of outings planned, I cannot wait!
 
Anyway, the lovely crew over at 'Little Claire' are launching a gorgeous must-have club stamp set today.  It is themed 'Re-Cycling' and I haven't seen anything similar on the crafting market, so hurry up and grab your sets, before they sell out!
 
Here are two of my cards made, using this quirky set.  There are four great images and three useable sentiments included, even they are a little different and match the stamps perfectly!
 
My first card, is featured on the Club Pack Inspiration sheet and if you join the club, you get the kit to make this card up.
 

I love this little chicken and teapot!  He so wouldn't be re-cycled if he lived with me, I would have a small farm if I had the room and a garden full of chickens lol!
 
Here is my second card, using another image.  The little birds and flowers on this stamp, are so cute!

 
Here is the inside :
 
 
Just love these wellies, I want a pair lol!
 
If you would like to join the club, where you get a brand new stamp set each month, along with the products to make one card and an inspiration sheet - just pop over HERE to the website for more details.

Have a lovely April 1st!
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx




3 comments:

Gaynor said...

Beautiful Heidi.....have a fabulous Easter break with your family xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning selection of cards hunni and great club stamps...
hugs and xxx
Gemma