Followers

Saturday 12 April 2014

Little Claire Monthly Challenge # 44 - 'Layer's Theme'


Good morning, Happy Saturday to you!
 
Am sharing my little DT card for this month's challenge over at Little Claire's.  Our theme this month is 'Lots of Layers' and I have used the gorgeous 'Tulip Bunny' stamp on my card. Little Claire have a fantastic 20% (30% for club members) discount weekend.  You can find the website HERE.
 
The papers are from a great pack from Dovecraft, the rose ribbon is from Hobby House and have coloured the image in with my trusty Promarker's.
 
Am off out for an all day workshop today and am very excited, as I haven't been to one in a while.
 
Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by.
 
Heidi
 
xxxxxx

3 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous card as always and have a lovely day

Claire said...

An adorable card Heidi - so cute. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous Heidi.fab pretty design and the bunny is adorable ;D

xx coops xx