Followers

Friday 25 April 2014

Butterfly Star Album

Good evening,
 
Here is another of my makes that were shown on Create & Craft this week, with the lovely Jenny Mayes.
 
I have made a Star Album using the glorious Hobby Art sets :
 
 'Butterflies', 'Typed Alphabet', 'Floral' & 'Wording' stamp sets
 
You can go treat yourself to them HERE
 
Here is my little album, hope you like it.
 
 
I started off using one of the larger butterflies and stamped up 'Fly' using the 'Alphabet' set. I have used 'Peacock Feather's' inkpad and have coloured the wooden butterfly with a Memento inkpad.

 
The second pages of the book are using three different butterflies.

 
'Dream' stamped up using the 'Alphabet Type' set.
 
 
Here is the centre of the book, using a great sentiment for the set.


Another word using the great 'Alphabet' set

 
Lastly, more butterflies and some black lace.
 
I do hope you have enjoyed my little book.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend,
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx


2 comments:

Gaynor said...

Simply brilliant......I love your little memory album......the stamps are fabulous.....fab choice of colours......mmh.......I wish xxGaynor

coops said...

so gorgeous Heidi.the butterflies and beautiful and I love your fabulous colour combo :D

xx coops xx