Followers

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Hobby Art - Create & Craft Samples

 
Here are a couple of my Create & Craft samples that Jenny showed on tv this morning.
 
The above is my very Parisian little three panelled card using the gorgeous 'Vintage' set.  I really loved playing with it, in fact I just couldn't put the set down lol.

 
Here is a little card using the 'Vintage' lace border and sentiments and the 'Perfume Bottles'.  I have masked two of them together, three come in the set.
 
More samples to follow later,
 
Hope you enjoy the show and you can pop on over the brand new website HERE.
 
Have a great day,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


3 comments:

Bernie Simmons said...

Such lovely samples Heidi The 3 panelled card was my personal fave. But all Gorgeous xx

Diane said...

All your samples for Hobby Art were amazing Heidi on C&C !!

hugs Diane xx

Judy said...

Your artwork for Hobby Art is always excellent Heidi, and I'm really looking forward to meeting up with you at the workshop tomorrow. I can't wait to see what projects you will have for us. Hope you enjoy the day too x