Followers

Saturday 14 June 2014

Little Claire Monthly Challenge # 46 - Sketch & Bright & Beautiful Theme

 
Good evening, am sharing my Design Team card for Little Claire challenge, which went live today.  We have been given this great sketch to use from our old teamie, the lovely Gemma.
 
We are offering a Guest Design Team spot for August & September and a great prize, shown below.
 
 
Four great stamp sets and sentiments.
 
To enter our challenge and to see what my other teamie's have been making, pop over HERE.
 
I have used my favourite stamp set called 'Freedom', lots of gorgeous stamps to play with and great sentiments.  This lovely set can be purchased HERE as well as lots of other goodies.

 
Had a really lovely day with my girls. Shopping and lunch together and have spent the afternoon sorting through lots of my summer clothes and am really chuffed to of sorted two bags for the charity shops. I still have far too many clothes and am not sure I am going to wear half of them again, but I really am bad at giving them away lol!
 
Have a lovely weekend,
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx


1 comment:

Diane said...

Such a lovely card Heidi. Really love the papers, which paper pk do they come from ??

hugs Diane xx