Followers

Monday 2 March 2015

Butterfly Stepper Card and Birthday Wishes

Good morning,
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Before I share my card,
 
Happy 15th Birthday Georgia xxxx
 
 
I am very biased, but my girl is beautiful. Not just on the outside either!  We went to Guildford yesterday, where we got her a new Fender guitar for her birthday.  A wonderful family day was had by all, with lots of shopping, coffee and cake!
 
To my card, I have made a very quick and easy stepper card using the featured stamp of the week
 
'Butterfly Tree'
 
Its a really sweet little set with lots of elements in to mix and match together.
 
You can purchase it at the special price of £6.99 (until Thursday) HERE.  The card tutorial can be found on the main blog HERE.
 
Have a very busy day ahead and the family are getting together this evening for dinner and cake!
 
Have a great day!
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


1 comment:

Debra K. said...

You're not just biased but completely right, your daughter is beautiful! I hope she had a wonderful birthday and loves playing her new guitar.
Gorgeous card Heidi! I've left a comment on LC. Debra x