Followers

Monday 9 March 2015

Little Claire Likes - Spring Card & Little Claire Workshops

 
Good morning, another Spring one here today, although a little chilly!
 
Am sharing my 'Little Claire Likes' Monday project with you today.  I have used the 'Spring' element from the set of four stamps from the 'Room with a View' - 'Four Seasons' stamp set.  You can view the full tutorial and product list HERE on the main blog. The stamp set is on special offer over on the website HERE.
 
 
Have some very exciting news for all of you 'Little Claire' lover's.  After lots of requests, Gill and Steve along with myself, will be holding two workshops in Crawley, West Sussex in July.  Lots of crafting, fun, coffee, cuppas and the Little Claire shop to tempt you! If you would like further information and to book your places, whizz over HERE.
 
I will be in my craft room today, catching up with lots of samples. Whatever you will be doing, have a great one!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx
 
 
 


4 comments:

Beryl said...

Lovely card Heidi, looking forward to your cards on LC workshop with Gill.xx

Diane said...

Really love this cute card Heidi !!

hugs Diane xx

Debra K. said...

Wish I could come to the workshop but I hope you and the crafters have a wonderful time! Debra x

coops said...

so gorgeous heidi.i love the fab spring scene and your design and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx