Followers

Monday 25 May 2015

Changing Tree Card - Male Themed

Hi, hope you are having a wonderful bank holiday weekend.  Am home all weekend, making samples for workshops and demos that are coming up shortly.  The sun is shining and its been lovely to spend time with the family and eating lunch in my garden, which is in full bloom!
 
I am sharing a little blog project with you that is on the Little Claire blog today.
 
I have made a card using the 'Changing Tree' set of stamps using with the tree, the 'Man' set of elements.  The main set is on special offer this week, over on the blog.  You can pop over via HERE to take a look.
 
Here is my card :
 
 
I have also used the lovely new 'Quirky Quilt's papers from Little Claire.  They come in lots of different colours and shapes.
 
Will be back to share my blog project and Create & Craft TV cards for Hobby Art tomorrow, hope you will pop back to take a look.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx


No comments: