Followers

Friday 8 May 2015

Mission Accomplished Project for The Craft Barn Blog

Good morning,

Am sharing my 'Mission Accomplished' blog project card for The Craft Barn today.

As we are celebrating 70 years since VE Day, my card has been made using the fabulous 'Hobby Art' stamp set - 'Commemorative'.

Such a wonderful set, full of poignant images.


I have made a fold card using lots of black, red and white card.  I have stamped the smaller poppy stamp all around and stamped and cut out the larger poppies, covering them with glossy accents.

A full list of products and instructions for my card can be found HERE on The Craft Barn blog.

Let us never forgot all of the wonderful men and woman who gave their lives for us in war,

'At the going down of the sun
and in the morning
We will remember them'
(Lawrence Binyon)

Have a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by!

Heidi

xxxx


No comments: