Followers

Saturday 12 December 2015

LC Designs Monthly Stamp Challenge # 64 - A Special Christmas Card

 
Good morning,
 
Am sharing my design team card for Little Claire (now known as LC Designs) this morning.
 
Our challenge theme for December is, 'A Special Christmas Card'. All you have to do to join in, is make a 'Special' Christmas card, link to your blog and the design team will pop on over to leave you a comment.
 
The prize is a £10 voucher to spend in the online shop
 
 
 
I have used the gorgeous 'We Six Cats' on my card along with a new little stamp called 'Bobble Hats' which comes free with the LC Designs club magazine this month.  Both my stamps and the magazine can be found HERE.
 
 
Am going to be spending my day making Christmas cards, shopping and then attending a crafty Christmas party this evening with some lovely friends.
 
Have a festive weekend!
 
Heidi
 
xxx


No comments: