Followers

Friday 12 February 2016

An Altered Heart

Good morning, it has been a while since I blogged.
 
Am sharing my blog project for LC Designs today, I have altered an MDF heart with some gorgeous paper and a sweet little 'Hedgehog' image.  You can find them HERE on the website.
 
 
Here is another view of my heart, which I have covered with lots of embellishments found in one of my various boxes.
 
I have coloured in the image with Promarkers, added a frilly flower and lots of white lace.
 
 
The gorgeous red paper is from the 'Splodge' range of paper packs and the sentiment is one from the Dinky stamps.
 
Have a wonderful Friday and Valentine's day on Sunday.
 
hugs
 
Heidi
 
xxxx
 


2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this

Mrs A. said...

I love all the embellishments on your heart. Hugs Mrs A.