Followers

Friday 9 January 2009

Crafts U Love January Sale

Good evening everyone! No card tonight, have been at work all day and only got home at 8pm. Have been getting ready at the shop for our super sale, which starts instore tommorrow and next week (day tbc) on-line. If you are local to Charlwood, please do come along to Crafts U Love , and grab yourself a bargain or three! Also Stamping Caz is demoing some lovely stamps in-store. Hope to see you there. Pop back on my blog tommorrow as I will be completing another challenge, thanks for visiting. Have a lovely weekend, love and hugs Heidi xxx

5 comments:

The Crafting Cook said...

You had better go and have some hard earned rest - you'll need your energy for tomorrow!! Hopefully might be able to pop along to see you & catch up.
Teresa xx

Joey said...

ooooh wish I was nearer the store! lol.xxx hope you can get a little rest in before the rush!.xxx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hello Heidi, I aknow exactally what you are talking about, as I have been doing the same thing today at our shop, rearranging the displays, writing up all the sale tickets, re-pricing the goods. I was shattered when I got home. Hope you have a good day tomorrow.
Lyndsey xx

The twins mum said...

Hey you don't work to hard you'll be to tired to do carfting. Wish I could pop in tomorrow but your store is just to far away....lol anyway nighty nighy take care
Maree

clare said...

aww..its not fair..if only i lived nearer..and then you wouldn't beable to get rid of me..lol
good luck in the sales...hope you leave some for the customers..lol
and dont work to hard..but have a great time.
chat soon xx hugs clare xx