Followers

Saturday 3 January 2009

Second Award of 2009!


I was chuffed to receive my second award of the year from the lovely Debbie . I have been so busy trying to complete several challange at once, I will advise my seven brilliant blogs tommorrow. Have had such a busy but lovely day. Have been to work after having two weeks off, what a shock! My feet have been like blocks of ice all day, out came the socks when I got home from work and up went the heating, think I am thawing out now. My fingers are nice and warm though from all of these challenges. There are so many great challenge sketches to choose from, its mind-boggling! I would love to complete them all but the housework has to get done sometime! Will post my latest card in a mo, hope you like xxxx

1 comment:

Emma said...

Congratulations on your award.
Emma x