Followers

Sunday 7 November 2010

Totally Papercrafts Challenge # 41 'Tag It'

Good afternoon, am late in posting this, got back from Birmingham last night and am very tired today but had lots and lots of fun. It was great to meet so many of you lovely ladies that I blog with but especially my dear friend Clare. We have been blogging for two years now and have never met, she told me that she wouldn't be going, so you can imagine the shock with I saw her standing in front of the stand, lol! I will get my own back sweet-cheeks, I will turn up on your doorstep one day, lol!
It was also lovely to meet Fleur & Lou, Lyndsey and Fleur and of course, the lovely Cazz, who always stops by for a chat at each demo I do. Big hello to Darcy and her mum, who I promised I would say hi to, don't forget to send me some photos of your lovely cards.



Right, to my DT entry for Totally Papercrafts Challenge , the lovely Anne has given us the challenge of including 'TAGS' on your creations. The DT have come up with some beautiful creations this week, if you want to be uber-inspired, do pop on over and take a look!


Our sponsor is the lovely Sally-Ann of Digi Stamp Boutique who is offering SIX fabulous images as the prize.

To my tag, well I kept it simple, I cut out a Little Claire Tag Die using some brown Bazzill Smoothie Cardstock, some Papershaper flowers in Pink and some scrap paper, a stamped SU sentiment, Doodlebug Stones and SU Dotty Ribbon. I have coloured in this digi image with Promarkers.

Have a case to empty, washing to do and catch up with the X-Factor & Strictly, enjoy your afterenoon, be back tommorrow with a challenge or two.

Big hugs

Heidi

xxx

10 comments:

Joey said...

Glad you had a fabulous time hun, this is a gorgeous tag.xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Heidi, this is gorgeous and so sweet. The colour is just perfect.
Glad you had a fun time in Birmingham. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Sounds like you had loadsa fun hunnie...glad you met up with some friends makes it al worth while!
Gorgeous tag love the LO!
hugs shell xx

Maria Moorhouse said...

Lovely tag Heidi! hope you are doing ok!
Hugs
Maria x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Love the Fabby tag its so cute. Glad you had fun, Enjoyed the gossip today, Love Hxxx

Jenni said...

Sounds like you had a fab weekend Heidi, you must be exhausted though!
Love your little tag with it's sweet image.
Wanted to speak to you about a GDT spot, can you contact me at jenni@cornbank.co.uk when you have a mo?
Jenni x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Heidi, wow what a lovely tage hunny. I hope you are well, sorry not been in touch for a while, the shop is taking all my time. I went to the NEC on Friday what a shame I didn't go on Saturday. Lovely to visit you again hunny, have a lovely week, hugs Linda x

Helen said...

Great tag design. Sounds like it was a great weekend!

Helen x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag - love the colours and the flowers. Glad you had such a great weekend! x

Lou said...

Hi! It was truly lovely to meet you Heidi, your work is just gorgeous.
Nice for you to rest Sunday,not that you got chance to much-your girls look very sweet :)
take care,hugs Lou.xx