Followers

Tuesday 9 November 2010

WOYWW???


Helloooooo! Sorry didn't manage to join in the fun that is What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday last week, it was the first time I haven't joined in since I started back in the Spring. I was up to my eyes in samples & packing for Birmingham, which was fantastic, great to meet so many of my friends at last, putting faces to names etc.,

Well, that time of the week has come around again, if you have been on another planet for the last year, you will not know anything about the lovely Julia , who started this trend. Once a week, a group of mad bloggers share their workspaces and creations. It is truly wonderful to see so much crafting out there. Julia has gathered us all together, her blog is amazing, so inspirational, do whizz over there and take a look and if your feeling brave, take some piccies and share them with us all!

To my desk today, is a total mess! Haven't had time to tidy up and put away my crafty bits & purchases from the weekend, it does give you a nosy at what I have. My dear friend Hazel, couldn't believe that I have fifteen boxes of paper, yes I know I have a paper problem. Is there a group out there called 'Paper Horders Anonymous'??? Well I need to sign up for some sessions, I have to stroke and smell them on a regular basis, well I am coming out and am standing proud lol! No haven't had a drink yet, just high on the smell of some My Mind's Eye that I have recently brought, lol!

Anyway, have been catching up with housework and getting my car MOT'd, Polly Punto passed, yippee!! Her brakes needed tweeking but nothing too major, thank goodness. Stamps, stamps and more stamps, punches, etc., etc., what you can see all needs to be tidied and sorted. I didn't get too much time to shop at the NEC, but managed to pick up some Penny Black's, LOTV stamps, some templates, flowers & a lovely new punch from EK Success.


I also wanted to share my clock with you. I made it at a craft party last night. The design is by the lovely Cary, I have tweeked it very slightly, I just love it! it is taking pride of place on my book case, it is so beautiful, hope you like it? I have been so inspired, am going to find lots of bits to alter and hopefully get finished, lol!

Had better go, school run using a canoe in our bad weather and some DT's to finish.

Have a crafty inspired day!

hugs

Heidi

xxx

27 comments:

Mandi said...

Only 15?? lol
think we are all guilty of obsessively buying EVERYTHING lol

super clock on the project, just fabulous

Happy WOYWW
mandi x

Lisa Jane said...

wow Heidi - fab stash - and that clock is amazing. I love the colour combo
Lisa ;)

jude said...

Great stash and what a gorgeous creation your clock is just fabulous no wonder you want it on the book case .It needs to be showcased.good luck with school run so glad havent got that anymore .One walks to bus other gets bus from door ...must be blessed..lol
Have great wednesday
hugs judex

Annie said...

That looks like one very busy desk this week :-) love the clock.
A x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
glad you had good time at the NEC and managed to grab a few bits!! oh your clock is gorgeous, beautiful creation, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (23)

Maria Moorhouse said...

Hey Heidi,i always look forward to seeing your desk-always full of great goodies! Hope you are recovered from busy weekend!
Maria inkymits x
#84 i think

Hazel (Didos) said...

Mmmm Beats me and my 2 boxes of paper!!! LOL Love the clock its brilliant. Hope u get the desk tidied soon!!! LOL
Must join in again some week. Time just passes me by too quickly just now. Love Me xxx

Sue Althouse said...

What a gorgeous clock - love it!
Sue #92

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Compulsive Obsessive Club, can't believe you're not already a member! There's so much stuff on your desk I can't tell what's new and what's already there. But it's all good, right?

Hugs
Brenda 90

Zue said...

Lovely clock. I understand about paper...MME is one of my favourite manufacturers.
Sue xx 60

Terry said...

I love your clock! It is great.

Terry #21

karen said...

Wow! Your clock card IS amazing! Well done you!
Love your desk! So much going on there, makes we want to have a sit down and rummage through it all!
Happy WOYWW!
karen #78

Pam said...

Oh look what fun! paper hoarders annon indeed! Bet there are more than a few who could identify w/that.

Like everybody else just lovin' that clock!

WOYWW #2!!!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Heidi, what a busy but productive looking desk. What a wonderful clock. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 35)

Anonymous said...

Oh Heide, I love your desk and that clock is just stunning. S xx #12

Ciara said...

Which punch did you get? I couldn't see it in the photo anywhere. I NEED to see new punches! Maybe I have a punch addiction to match your paper addiction!

Love your clock :-)

Ciara
xx

Nicky said...

Love your desk and all your stash - your clock is stunning x

HeARTworks said...

Great clock! You must have had a blast making it with Cary! Such a great idea having a craft party!
Patsy from
HeARTworks

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Wow...That's one lot of stash on that desk. Love the clock and the card is lovely in your newest post.

Have a great week

A.xx(4)

Chrissie said...

Busy, busy, busy, where do you work I wonder?
That clock looks ace!
Chrissie

peggy aplSEEDS said...

that is a wonderful clock! i never thought of making one! yours turned out really well!
and about the paper, to cure your addiction, you need to share with us, LOL! but seriuosly, there are so many wonderful paper designs aren't there?

akilli melek said...

is there a desk under all that stuff??? love it. thanks for popping by earlier. only just getting some time to snoop now. caroline #6

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Wow Heidi - that clock is fantastic, you are clever. Love the colours on it and the design is gorgeous.

Ali said...

Wow. Okay, you win - that makes my desk look tidy! :lol:

Always a nice thing to have your desk swamped with new stash though.. half the fun of new stash is the time taken to unpack (and stroke!) and organise and store it all! :)

Also - that clock is stunning! :)

Ali #115

Ohhh Snap said...

Love your clock!! It's seriously fabulous :D. Your desk is just chock full of wonderful goodies. TFS!!

#76

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's bad enough that I am running nearly a week late, then I have been plagued with that pesky 503 error all night. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was here this week. Finally found your post. Love the clock.

Kamilicrafts said...

This is stunning Heidi - Kim