Followers

Saturday 6 July 2013

Ali-Craft Monthly Challenge # 2 - 'Butterflies'

Good afternoon, here is my DT project for this month's Ali-Craft Monthly Challenge. The theme this month is 'Butterflies' and the DT have come up with some gorgeous cards.
 
Here is mine, a tag using some 'Kaisercraft' stamps, Bo Bunny Paper and distress inks.  I have used a cute bee charm and some lush cream ric-rac ribbon that has been calling to me for some time now.
 
The prize this month is a voucher for £15.00 to spend on the Ali-Craft website.
 
 
Am really trying to enjoy all of this good weather that we are having, but finding it hard to sleep I must say I will be glad when we get some rain.  I love the sunshine but it just doesn't like me, so I will be staying inside with a large drink watching the tennis today and tomorrow.
 
I had a lovely trip to the Craft Barn today, yes I did partake of a few goodies ;) where I met a lovely lady who I have blogged with from afar for ages, Helen Chilton.  Wow, what a super lady! Her work is just amazing and the colours are spectacular. She is so inspiring, am going to find my new distress inks and have a messy session and I must say, having met lots and lots of famous crafters, she is just possibly the nicest and generous of all.
 
Ok off to fix some tea and chill out lol!
 
Have a great Saturday,
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx


5 comments:

Unknown said...

just love the colours you have used on this tag, and the butterfly stamp is just fab

wish i could have gone to the Craft Barn with you
ali x

Beryl said...

Went to a Marie Curie tea party at The Stamp Pad in Greenfield, Saddleworth and guess which stamp I bought, one I know what to do with it, thanks Heidi.xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Oh Heidi, this is just stunning, love it,

Liz x

Lisa Jane said...

so pretty - love the butterflies
Lisa x

coops said...

so stunning Heidi.gorgeous pretty butterflies and I love your colours :D

xx coops xx