Followers

Friday 19 July 2013

Flower-Pot Card - Friday Blog Project

 
Good afternoon, hope you have had a good Friday? I have been feeling under the weather today, probably due to this heat.  Am still doing the rain dance, no rain here for over a week now, I do hope we get some soon.
 
 
 
Anyway, it is my turn to do the blog project today over at Little Claire.  I have used the fabby new 'Dinky' - 'Flowerhead' stamp that can be purchased for only £2.00 from the website HERE.
 
I have been asked by lots of ladies for a tutorial for this flower pot card.  The original card I made was using the larger image which works just as well, but I do love this 'dinky' version, the instructions of which can be found HERE.
 
Am going to have a lazy evening and weekend, if I am feeling better, I will hopefully get lots of crafting in, keeping cool indoors.  Whatever you do, have a lovely weekend!
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


4 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous Heidi.fabulous design and I love the pretty flowers ;D

xx coops xx

Beryl said...

Love it going to have a go tonight.xx

Claire said...

This is lovely - looks fab and love the added detail of lace. Hugs, Claire x

Sarn said...

Wonderful project. Will check out the tutorial link.

Hope you're feeling chipper again now Honey.

Hugs
SarN xxx