Followers

Monday, 22 July 2013

Little Claire Likes ..... 'Splishing & Splashing'

 
Good morning, wow it's another scorcher here today, am so hoping for rain soon!  We are expecting a thunderstorm here today, so my card today is in hope that we do get some rain, my garden is so in need of some.
 
I have used the gorgeous little stamp from Little Claire and its called 'Splishing & Splashing' which is on special offer until Thursday 25th July.  You can buy it for £4.50 (normally £5.50) from the website HERE.
 
Keep cool and thanks for stopping by.
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


6 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Heidi.sweet fun image and I love your stunning design and lilac colours :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Heidi.sweet fun image and I love your stunning design and lilac colours :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Heidi.sweet fun image and I love your stunning design and lilac colours :D

xx coops xx

Lozzy T said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, love the colours with your design and im loving the hedgehogs.. Hugs Lozzy xx

Katina said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the way you've put this together, Heidi.
xx