Followers

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Little Claire Card Video's

Good evening, am still feeling poorly. I am still experiencing flu like symptions but am now suffering from hives and aches and pains, I am allergic to Birch Tree Pollen, so hey ho keep taking the Piriton me thinks lol! To take my mind of my frailing body, lol! I wanted to share some cards that I made recently that Little Claire have used to make some video's. Here below are three of them which are used. My hedgehog waterfall card will be uploaded later. If you would like to see how they are made pop on over via the link here : Little Claire's .

Firstly, this little stamp is 'Cat in a Box', I have decoupaged a couple of the boxes, coloured in with Promarkers and the inside/on backs of cards the sentiments are some of the fabulous new set of LC sentiments at the amazing price of £12.99.




Secondly, I love these little Westies, 'Bonnie Westies' is such a cute stamp. I have decoupaged the centre image, oooo he is soooo cute!





Loving these little ellies on my stepper card. Also love the colours together. These ellies are 'Elephants in Squares'.




All of these cute little inchie images are £7.50 from the website, the postage is only £1 for small parcels and £2 for larger ones. I will be uploading some more LC makes soon, swollen fingers permitting.


Am off to do a Baloo the bear and scratch my blotchy back on some furniture, lol! Oh my god do I itch! If you are suffering with hayfever and allergies, I really do sympathise.


hugs


Heidi


xxx

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh no Heidi .. it sounds terrible.. i hope the Piriton kicks in and you feel a bit better soon
Love all your cards -those little tiles are so cute
Lisa x

Vicky said...

All so adorable Heidi..and so pretty too hun..

hope the piriton is working...poor you sweetie..

hugs Vicky xx

Little Claire said...

Morning Heidi, I hope you are starting to feel much better, hugs, gill xxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Sorry you are poorly Heidi and I hope you feel better soon.
Your cards are adorable and I love the Ellie stepper card, so unusual!
Hugs, Clare x

Brenda Brown said...

Great makes Heidi, love them
Go get some stronger anti-histamines from the doc. I take them every day all year round, hopefully you will see more of an improvement.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Wishcraft said...

All fab cards Heidi, love them all :o) Sorry to hear you're not well - hope you feel better soon. Lisa x

Moon Starr said...

Lovely cards Heidi (as always) - my favourite animals elephants and cats!
June x

Alizabethy said...

I love these cards - especially the cat one!