Followers

Sunday 15 May 2011

Pear Tree Designs Weekly Challenge # 48 - 'Stamp Something'




Good morning, another week has come and gone, wow they do go fast! I spent most of last week in bed with a bad cold, it really knocked me for six! Have lots of housework, shopping and work to catch up on, so mine will be a very busy one once the old head feels better!


Anyway, it's challenge time again over at Pear Tree Designs . The theme this week is 'Stamp Something', so no digi images this week, stamp up an old beloved stamp and get entering!


This week the prize is a goodby bag from our wonderful sponsor,


One Stop Crafts Link

You have until next Sunday 22nd to enter our challenge and please remember that we can only accept two entries per person, to make the challenge fair for everyone. Go dig out your fav stamps and get stamping ladies!

I have posted two cards today, both birthday cards made for two lovely ladies, Dee & Lisa and this little cat image is one of my fav's, isn't it just the cutest? It's a very neglected Penny Black one that my lovely friend gave me for Christmas, so it has been good to give it an airing. Along with lovely bright coloured cardstock, Pink, Lilac & Purple Bazzill, SU tag stamp & punch and silver card candy. The VW is a wonderful little Little Claire 'Daisy' image, SU ribbons and oval punches. I have coloured the little images in with Promarker pens and have added a bit of bling to the top of the little 'friends' tag. Hope you likey?

Enjoy your week, hope its a good one! Thanks for dropping by,

hugs

Heidi

xxx

10 comments:

Helen said...

Two great cards and I hope you're starting to feel a bit better.

Helen x

Clairebears said...

Hi Heidi

I hope your feeling better soon. I love your card and I think I may just have to play along and get a little inky!

Love Clairebears x

Brenda Brown said...

How grotty having such a rotten cold. Hope you feel real better very soon and take care of yourself.
Love these cutie cards with gorgeous pastel colours.
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hope you're feeling much better today, Heidi.
Love these cards - so pretty and that fold is really great.
Caroline xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad you're felling better, 2 great cards, love them. I have a little stamp candy on offer. Marianne x

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you feel a lot lot better soon. I have the VW card in the flesh and its gorgeous ..did you notice i used the same design the other week. i love it.
Lisa

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Two fab cards Heidi - I love them both equally!!! Hope you are feeling better today xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh two fabulous cards, love the images and the pretty colours.
Hope you're feeling better.
luv
Debby

Little Claire said...

Love the cards, sorry you have been poorly Heidi, hope you get your strength back soon. Take care, Gill xxx

maxine said...

Hello Heidi these are so cute and a great lo hugs maxine x