Followers

Friday 13 May 2011

A Scrap-page, A Cold & Lots of Crafty Goodies!


Good evening, hope your Friday has gone well? I have spent mine in bed with a bad cold, great for looking through my craft magazines and catching up with some telly though. Sorry I havent been about much in the last week. I have had major pc problems and also work has kept me busy, the Biggin Hill show was such great fun and also chance to catch up with a few crafty friends.

Anyway to my page. I really loved making this, I was invited along to a class the other evening, but didnt manage to go. This is my take on my lovely friend Cary's class page. I love these stamps and the colours together are just fabulous! Photos to be added when I can find some small enough to fit the frames, I JUST LOVE THIS STAMP! Here is a close up of the tag. All products are from Stamping Up.


Whilst at Biggin Hill, I treated myself just a little bit lol! Yep, in fact I went a bit mad this time, not like me at all, I am normally pretty frugal. I have been thinking about treating myself to a Grand Calibur for a while now, the family keep on at me to go and buy it, but it is a considered purchase and with two school holiday trips to pay for, I have been a bit reluctant. Anyway, I gave in and it came home with me along with a die, some sweet little stamps and a huge amount of lovely ribbon & flowers. The only problem now is that I want to buy all of the big dies to go with the machine, lol!


You may see a little CoCo in the picture as well, she is very camera shy and I have to be very quick to catch her. She is ten months now and still hasn't ventured outside yet. I have tried to get her out of the back door, but she just runs inside again. I am quite happy to have her as a indoor puss, should she prefer it. I think she wants to play with the machine too lol!

Anyway, poor old David is busy painting one of the girls rooms, so had better go and get him some coffee. Am hoping to get some painting done too tommorrow, cold permitting! If you are suffering with this awful cold too, get well soon!

Nearly forgot, Happy Birthday to my friend Dee, what a day to have a birthday on lol! I do hope you have had a super day, see you next week.

Have a lovely weekend and thanks for popping by!

hugs

Heidi

xxx

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you feel a lot better soon Heidi.. love the new stash lol

Lisa x

Heike said...

You have got such a cute little helper there.

Mmmmh, I am still trying to tell myself that I do not need a Grand Calibur. But I wonder for how long I will swallow that. LOL

And get well soon Heidi!

Heike x

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous page Heidi and loving your new stash.
Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs Emma x

Helen said...

Hope you're feeling much better soon - take care of yourself.

Looks like you've got plenty there to keep you busy!!

Helen x