Followers

Saturday 28 May 2011

Little Claire Designs Challenge # 8 'Shaped Cards'


Good morning, oooo it's another long weekend, am so looking forward to spending more time with my lovely girlies and hubs. Craftng and gardening will be on top of my agenda for this weekend, I should be saying that I hope the rain stays around, so that I can craft the weekend away lol! I am really enjoying playing with my new toy a 'Grand Calibur', just want to buy up all of the dies to go with it now, am getting one a month at the moment, and am getting quite a collection, am so glad I took the plunge and treated myself lol!

Anyway, it's challenge time again over at Little Claire's , this week, we want to see your 'Shaped Cards'. You can use any image, but any Little Claire ones would be very welcome and you get to have a blinkie too when you use one on your creations.

For my card, I have made a little Stepper card, am so loving these shapes at the moment. I have used a gorgeous little set that I recently treated myself to. It's called 'In The Garden', I love bird houses! We have got two sets of baby birds in our garden at the moment. They seem to be living in the large Christmas tree that is at the bottom of the garden. I have to keep checking on our Molly though, she has seen them too and we don't want little pressies turning up on the door mat!

Products used on my card : Brown Bazzill Cardstock, paper from 'Summer Breeze' 6x6 paper pad, punches from SU, Linen Thread from SU and have coloured in using Promarkers.

Bold


There is a great prize on offer again, two stamp sets and a lovely paper pad from Echo Park, its gorgeous! You have two weeks to enter, so hurry up and get playing with your shaped cards.

Have a wonderful bank holiday whatever you do,

Take care,

Heidi

xxx

10 comments:

hello gorgeous said...

just testing i can post a comment lovely...bloody blogger! pah!

hello gorgeous said...

yay! it worked...you can delete these two ;o)

hugs xxx

Heike said...

This is a brilliant card Heidi. I love what you have done with the stamp. Have a good weekend, Heike x

Vicky said...

Fabulous Heidi...gorgeous stamp and I love your layout too hun..

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

maxine said...

Hello Heidi This is a beautiful card great design, I hope you're having a good weekend hugs maxine x

Lou said...

Hi! Heidi this is just soooo lovely,adore the image(s) and your card design is perfect-love all!!
Have a lovely weekend,
hugs Lou.xx

Spyder said...

A grea card for a gardener, love the string !!
(Lyn)

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous Heidi, love the colours and that's a great stamp - love anything to do with birds at the moment.
Have a good BH Monday.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is so cute - great image and the linen thread is perfect. I too love watching the birds in my garden. Our newest visitor is a Jackdaw, who seems to like my coconut cake!!
Caroline xxx

Mrs Mac said...

I love this one the best I think. I really like Kraft paper/ brown rough paper, that type of thing, at the mo :)