Followers

Sunday 1 May 2011

Pear Tree Designs Challenge # 47 'Free for All'


Good morning, firstly soz for the squiffy photo of my little Tatty Button card, I was in a bit of a hurry to catch the light yesterday when I took this, lol! David keeps nagging at me to treat myself to a photo tent, I may have to go buy one today.

Anyway, it's challenge time once again over at Pear Tree Designs and 'Free for All' this week. We are being sponsored this week by Donna and the prize on offer is : 'A Goody Bag of Crafting Bits'. So get making and you can enter the challenge twice, this makes it fair for everyone.


I am also going to enter my Tatty Button card into the following challenges :



Papercutz Challenge - 'Anything Goes'

I have used my wonderful new stamp called 'Tatty Button Sunflowers' that I picked up at Ali Pali recently. Isn't she just gorgeous? God it was so hard to choose just one of her, I loved all of the stamps on offer but I have loved colouring her in so much that, I will have to go buy a few more at the next show I attend.

I have coloured her in with Promarkers. My papers are from a paper pack called ' Up, Up & Away ', Martha Stewart Lacy Border Punch, Sentiment and 'Cake Crumb' cardstock from Stamping Up. Buttons and little ribbon bow from stash.

Have a wonderful bank holiday Monday, am spending mine in the garden, weather permitting and visiting friends today.

luv & hugs

Heidi

xxx

11 comments:

lindyloo said...

Good morning oh what a super cute card love the colours hug linda x

Lou said...

Hi! Heidi i really love this,such a gorgeous card-sweet image too.
hugs Lou.xx

Lisa Jane said...

aww what a cutoie - so sweet . It reminded me -we have some sunflowers to plant lol
Lisa x

Jane said...

Hi Heidi,

Love the layering on your card, and the colours you have used, fab card, as always!! :0) xxx

Gaynor said...

Lovely card Heidi.....fab colours and buttons...brilliantxxGaynor

Vicky said...

Just so cute hun...!

hugs Vicky xx

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Great stamping!! Thanks for playing along at By The Cute and Girly this month! Good luck!!

Hugzzz
Tammy xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card Heidi.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Heidi,these stamps are beginning to grow on me...Love the papers...
Mandy x

Geraldine said...

Such a delicate card. Lovely soft colours.
Thank you for entering the By the Cute and Girly Anything Goes Challenge.
Geraldine

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Heidi, beautiful card, love the girlie and the sunflower :-)
Anne xx