Followers

Saturday 22 November 2014

Hobby Art 'Mae' Christmas Wreath

 
Ooo am slightly late in posting this, apologies one and all!
 
Have been very busy this week with Hobby Art Workshop makes and my classes over at The Craft Barn.
 
Here is my Hobby Art blog project using the gorgeous little fairy 'Mae'.  I have given her a Christmas feel by making her my central image for my little wreath. I have coloured her in using Promarker's and the flowers are made from some lovely cream pearl envelopes that I have just lying around.
 
Off to grab a large coffee and then back to the craft room.  Am starting my Christmas cards today, so hopefully I will be organised in time, fingers crossed X
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Heidi
 
xxxx
 
 


3 comments:

Diane said...

Gorgeous Heidi !! Good luck with your christmas cards !!

hugs Diane xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful...really love it
Sarah x

coops said...

so gorgeous heidi.really sweet image and i love all the stunning poinsettias :D

xx coops xx