Followers

Monday 3 November 2014

Little Claire November Club & Little Claire Likes Cards

Good afternoon, am sharing a couple of Little Claire makes today.
 
Firstly, a card using the new November club stamp - 'Little Elephants', its a cute little set for both adult and children's cards.
 

My first card is a quick and easy make. Just love this little image! Pop on over to the blog to see the other DT makes HERE.
 
My second card for the day is my 'Little Claire Likes' project using 'The Magic of Christmas' stamp set, which you can buy at a special price over on the blog HERE.
 
 
It has a secret sentiment part inside.

 
I have had a very busy but fun weekend! Firstly, on Saturday, I did my first demo at The Craft Barn, met lots of lovely new crafters and old friends.  Then yesterday, I went with my lovely friend Lindsay to the Sincerely Yours show at Tonbridge in Kent.  Managed to get everything on my 'Want' list plus more I just 'had' to buy lol.  Now playing catch up with housework, washing etc, it never ends!
 
There are still a couple of spaces left for my 'Star' & 'Slider' card classes at The Craft Barn on Friday, 14th November.  Do hope you can make them!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today, have a great day!
 
Heidi
 
xxxx




No comments: