Followers

Thursday 20 November 2014

What If I Fall? Competition

 
Hi, am sharing a couple of my recent cards using the beautiful new stamp set - 'What if I fall?'
 
This little set is a new one from 'Little Claire'.  The DT have made some gorgeous cards, which you can go visit HERE.
 
My first card is in blue and pink tones and have gone mono using cream and black on my second.

 
'Little Claire' are running a competition where you could win this lovely little set, you just need to pop over to the blog and tell Gill and Steve what you are frightened of.
 
I am really scared of large brown spiders, deep water, heights and metal coat-hangers.  Yes, its a strange one, but I really don't like to touch them at all! I think I have this in common with the famous American actress Joan Crawford lol :)
 
Anyway, you have until Thursday, 27th November 2014 to enter, so good luck!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Am busy prepping for my classes at The Craft Barn tomorrow.  We will be making cards using acetate and gilding flakes.
 
Take care,
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx
 
 


No comments: