Followers

Monday 10 November 2014

Penguin Hugs - Shaker Card

 
Good evening,
 
Am sharing a little shaker card that I have made using the gorgeous 'Penguin Hugs' stamp from Little Claire.
 
It is such a cute image, and great for most cards including Christmas.
 
You can pop on over to the main LC blog HERE, for the full products and instructions.
 
Am so looking forward to my first classes at The Craft Barn this week.  We are making 'Star' and 'Slider' cards on Friday.  We will be using Woodware and Hobby Art stamps on the class, they are all very festive with lots of glitter! I do believe there are a few places left for the 'Star' card workshop in the afternoon.  If you would like to book on, pop on over HERE and I look forward to seeing you on Friday.
 
Also on Friday, 21st November, I will be taking a full-day class where we will be making 'Acetate Cards', using glitter, gilding flakes and embossing powders.  Details again HERE, should you wish to book on the workshop.  Lastly, I will be doing 'Male' cards and 'Tunnel & Stand' Card workshops on Sunday, 7th December 2014, so I do hope to see you for some festive crafty fun!
 
Am feeling really Christmassy today, I even went and brought new twinkle lights and decorations for our new tree which we will be buying soon.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


No comments: