Followers

Friday 7 November 2014

What if I fall? Stamp Set

Happy Friday to you!
 
Am sharing a couple of cards using a lovely new stamp set from Little Claire, called 'What if I fall?'. It is newly launched this week, along with some other images, my cards to follow.
 
Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love birds so this little image is so me!
 
Firstly, I have made a mono card, just cream & black, which I feel goes so well today.  Have teamed it up with some gorgeous paper from the 'Noir et Chic' paper stack, a lovely swirl, bird cage and bird die finish my card off.
 
 
My second is in turquoise, my favourite colour!  The little flowers are made of felt and the ribbon is some from Wilko's, a bargain at £1 per reel - ribbon heaven!

 
Anyway, do pop on over to the blog to see the newly launched stamps.  Go via HERE and if your not lucky enough to visit the NEC this week, like myself, go treat yourself to some bargains on the website.
 
Have a great weekend!
 
hugs
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


No comments: