Followers

Monday 29 December 2014

Book Owl Flag Card Project


Hi bloggers,

Here is my project for Little Claire Likes project, over on the blog today.  I have made a 'Flag' card using the 'Book Owl' stamp and have added some elements from the 'Good Times' stamp set around the card.

This fabby little stamp is on special offer until Thursday,  Just pop on over HERE to treat yourself.

I have been very busy doing blog admin today and now am busy choosing my four favourite Christmas cards of the year, so will be back tomorrow to share them with you.

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely evening.

Heidi

xxxxx


1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Heidi this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}