Followers

Monday 8 December 2014

Sunflowers Z Fold Card

Good morning,
 
Hoping my post finds you all well, warm and bug free! I have the start of the sniffles and am hoping it will go away asap.  My poor Georgia and Jess are both feeling poorly, so am sure I will be joining them too.

 
 Here is my Monday project for Little Claire.  I have used the gorgeous 'Sunflower' stamp set, which is my fav of all of the vast sets that they sell.


 Here is my 'Z' fold card (above and below) using the set, I so loved colouring it in!
 
 
 I have stamped up all of the images in the set and have coloured them in using Promarker's.  For the full instructions on how it was made, pop on over HERE to the main blog.
 
This lovely stamp set is on offer until Thursday, at only £6.50 instead of £8.99 on the website.
 
I had a great time demoing at The Craft Barn mini-fest yesterday.  A huge thanks to all of the wonderful ladies that came and sat and watched my demos of Christmas, Babies and bird cards. So great to see familiar faces and new ones too!  I will share some photos of the cards in another post.
 
I am so pleased to announce that I have some more class dates to share at The Craft Barn, firstly :
 
Friday, 9th January 2015
 
Am Class - Scene-It Cards (Harbour & Country Scenes) using Hobby Art Stamps
Pm Class - Star Book Card using the 'VintageHobby Art Stamp set
 
Saturday, 24th January 2015
 
Am Class - Pop Up Cards using 'Lavina' stamps
Pm Class - Vintage Tag Cards using 'Spectrum Noir' pencils
 
If you would like to book on one of my classes, you can go directly HERE
 
Off to Christmas shop and coffee with a lovely friend. Have a lovely Monday!
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


No comments: