Followers

Wednesday 31 December 2014

My Five Favourite Creations of 2014


Hello, hope you are having a lovely New Year's Eve.  I have so far popped to town with Georgia to grab a few last minute sale bargains, brought lots of yummy things for our New Year's Eve gathering this evening and am now settling into my craft room to get some DT work finished.  Phew, need a large coffee before I get started lol!

The lovely Debby has asked us bloggers to share our five favourite creations from this last year, so here are my five, in no particular order.

Number # 1 - A Pink Teddy

This little card is from January.  I have used the gorgeous Little Claire - 'Daisy Bear' image to make a really girly card.



Number # 2 - A Hobby Art 'Bird' card

I just love these bird images from Hobby Art.  They are so pretty and are great to stamp up and colour in.



Number # 3 - Craftwork Cards Paper Set card

I just love this bird set from Craftwork Cards, have made so many cards and projects with this kit. A real bargain and such beautiful images.


Number # 4 - It's a Pleasure!

A beautiful stamp from Little Claire. I love these two colours together and the image reminds me of my three lovely daughters.


Lastly,

Number # 5 - A Robin Christmas Card

This is a wonderful stamp image from Hobby Art, as I love Robin's I couldn't wait to colour it in when it arrived through the postbox.


That's my five favs of the year.  Hope you like them too.

Happy New Year to everyone that has taken the time to visit my blog during 2014 and have left such lovely comments.  I really appreciate them all!

Here's to a healthly and wealthy 2015.

love and hugs

Heidi

xxxxxx

3 comments:

Diane said...

Another gorgeous collection of cards Heidi !! Wishing you a very Happy New Year sweetie and loads of happy crafting too !!

hugs Diane xx

Desire Fourie said...

Heidi this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Taunya Butler said...

Your bird duo card is my favorite - it is simply lovely and so artistically done!! Good for you! I loved seeing your work!! Have a super good day!!