Followers

Tuesday 30 December 2014

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2014


Good evening bloggers!

The lovely Debby has some some Christmas candy over on her blog HERE, all you have to do is share your favourite five Christmas cards of 2014. So here are mine, in no particular order :

Number # 1 - A Christmas Wreath

I have used the gorgeous little fairy 'Mae' from Hobby Art.  Lots of cream silky card and a poinsettia die were used on my wreath.


Number # 2 - Poinsettia Tent Card

I love making these shaped cards, they are so quick and easy to do.  The image is a favourite from Little Claire - 'Poinsettia Cluster'. It is great to stamp up, colour in and decoupage!


Number # 3 - Bertie the Snowman

I just love this little stamp. 'Bertie' is from Hobby Art.  I have also used the 'Typepad Alphabet' and a snowflake from the 'Penguin's' set on my card.  The bobbly stuff was from Wilko's lol. I have covered it in Mercury Glass glitter glue.


Number # 4 - A Snowflake Owl

Here is a little cutey image from Little Claire. It was launched this Autumn and is so lovely to colour in.  I love the pink with kraft card combo.


Lastly,

Number # 5 - Robin & Berries Mini-Star Album

I just love making these little albums, so these stamps were just right to use.  The set is 'Robin's and Berries' from Hobby Art, and I just love them!


Here is one of the page layouts inside :


That is my five for 2014.

Hope you have enjoyed seeing them again.  If you want to join in with Debby's post, just click on the link above.

I will be back to share my favourite cards from 2014.

Thanks for dropping by today.

Heidi

xxxxx

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

A gorgeous selection

Joey said...

Heidi these are absolutely gorgeous! Jo x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous selection of cards.
Thank you for joining in with my Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2014.
luv
Debby