Followers

Thursday 11 December 2014

Robin's and Berries

Good morning,
 
Well the lurgy finally arrived yesterday, after a week of will it, won't it, so have been snuggled up today drinking lots of lemsip.
 
Here is my card for the Hobby Art blog today.  I have made a stand card using the gorgeous 'Birds and Berries' set that was launched recently.  You can see the full project HERE.
 
 
Here is the inside of my card

 
Its such a beautiful set, I love using it! 
 
Am trying frantically to get my cards finished and posted, not enough hours in the day.
 
Anyway, have a lovely evening and thanks for stopping by my blog today.
 
Heidi
 
xxx


2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Get better soon, no time to be ill now. Gorgeous card, love the image x

Judy said...

I really hope you feel better soon Heidi, there are some rotten bugs about, and this is just the wrong time of the year to be laid up with one. You're still as talented though, with or without a cold....your robin card is delightful.