Followers

Wednesday 1 October 2008

My Special Album




I wanted to share some of the pages of a special album that I started some time ago. I lost my dear Mum many years ago and have found it quite hard to complete. I am however, very pleased with the pages that I have done and am determined to finish it very soon. I decided on a lilac theme, 6'' x 6'' was the perfect size. I have used some purple Bazzill Bling, some beautiful lilac vellums that I had in my ever growing stash of papers, loads of ribbon, flowers and buttons and my bind-it all machine. Hope you like it xxx

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is just so lovely,what a gorgeous memory of your lovely mam,something for you to treasure and pass down to your children.I bought an album last year to do one of my late nanna but i just haven't been able to make a start,it makes me feel so sad. You have inspired me though and i must make a start:)

sue
xx

simplyfairies said...

Wow this is gorgeous, how pretty your Mum too.... a super special creation to hand down in your family...

Anonymous said...

Love This so much Mum !!!!
Love Georgia !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babz said...

What a lovely album, gorgeous colour too. Babz :0)