Followers

Sunday 12 October 2008

Quickutz Blog - Challenge #2



Here is my entry to the Quickutz Blog Challenge #2. I have used a great picture of Jessie and Georgia playing in the snow this year .. Products used : QK Cookie Cutter Christmas shapes, Bazzill Dotted Swiss and Doodlebug Sugar Coated Cardstock,'Momenta - Kaleidoscope Flakes' paper and some small sparkly stones .. The QK Challenge Blog holds a new challenge every month, the theme this month is 'Christmas'. So hurry over to the blog, quickutzchallengeblog.blogspot.com and enter your card/scrap page and you could win a super QK England Die Set, worth £24.99. Good luck xxx

4 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Wow this is brillaint Heidi I lurves it, gonna pop over to he challenge bloggy...

Justine said...

I love this Heidi!! the papers and layout are gorgeous!
Justine x

Sue said...

oooh i loves it heidi,it's brillaint and gorgeous girls too:)Hmmm i have loads of QK dies,mostly xmas ones too,will put me thinking head on..TFS :-)

sue
xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a beautiful page Heidi, I adore the papers and the colour! Hugs Linda x