Followers

Monday 20 October 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Frightful but Delightful!


Here is this weeks entry to Papertake Weekly Challenge , great challenge titled 'Frightful but Delightful. My second Halloween card of the week. My stamp is a Penny Black one, Doodlebug papers and card. Black flower and orange large brad from Bazzill, and spider from stash. This little mouse is delightful but not so frightful!! Hope you like it ... Crafts U Love in Charlwood, Surrey are having an ex-demo sale at the shop tommorrow evening, so come along between 18.30hrs - 21.00hrs and snap up your bargains, its going to be busy, so get there early, see you there! xxx

15 comments:

Sally said...

You wasted no time with this one. Gorgous card, love the image, and the bright bold colours.
Sally. x

Sue said...

awww another cutie heidi,this is fabulous.. i love this little stamp he looks such a mischevious little fella:)

Will email ya tomorrow:-)

sue
xx

simplyfairies said...

Awwwww tooo cute... just strolling along....

Michele said...

This card is lovely, I just love that image.

Michele
x

Mrs Mayne said...

So sweet! I love this image! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Mrs Mac said...

WOnderful! This is so cute. Love the sparkle!

Ann said...

I love your card, the colours and the little bit of glitter, fab xxx

Dawny P said...

Very sweet Heidi. I love your card and that image is just so cute. Thanks for joining us over at PTW xxxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a lovely card I love the image so beautifully coloured hun. Hugs Linda x

Cathy said...

So cute - I adore that little mouse. Gorgeous card.
Cathy xx

Jilli said...

Fab card, gorgeous stamp! Jillix

Joey said...

Fab card and beautiful bright colours.xxx

Jenny said...

Was für ein süßes Kärtchen und das Motiv ist so süß.

Paula said...

I love this stamp, great card Heidi

Debbie said...

Aww such a cute card Heidi, I love the little Halloween Mouse image. Debbie x