Followers

Saturday 4 October 2008

Poor Scanning of my lovely card!

Just wanted to apologise for the poor quality of the scanning of my lovely Elzybells card below. I blame my IT Department (hubby David), he refuses to let me use our camera. Thank you for all of your lovely comments and for following my blog. Glad you are liking my blog candy, I know that it is rather generous but I just wanted to give the 'Scallops' to a loving home, as I have been given two sets. Will put all names in a hat and will draw a winner on Monday 6th. Good luck and have a great weekend xxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel that as the IT Support Department I should have the first reply on ths post!! Firstly I know that I am biased but I think that my wife produces lovely cards and has a passion for carding that is wonderful to see. I am proud of all her work. As far as the scanning is concerned they say a bad workman always blames his tools, but the scanner does not give very good colour balance, honest. However it is very quick and easy. I am happy to take photos as they give a much better result but take three times as long.

Happy carding from the IT Support Department !!!!!