Followers

Sunday 26 October 2008

Magnolia Fest!


I am so lucky to have got my hands on some of the new Christmas 2008, 'Magnolia's'. I have used the new 'Tilda in Overall', Sledge, North Pole and 'Loving Christmas Wishes' stamps, on my card. They are now available to order from craftsulove.co.uk. I have used Versamark ink pads, Daisy Bucket papers, Bazzill 'Swiss Dot' Cardstock (yet again, I loves it!) and some sheer ribbon and beautiful snowflakes. I have also used a new snowflake punch, also from CUL. Hurry over to CraftsULove on the link to get your Tilda's, you need to be quick before they all sell out, pre-orders are also being taken. Hope you likey, thanks for looking xxxx

9 comments:

Sue said...

do we likey!!!! well i lovey:) it's gorgeous Heidi and i loves all the little exras that you have added not forgetting to mention the cute Tilda,how lucky are you eh:)

Sue
xx

The Crafting Cook said...

Love the card & the colours you've used!!
Lucky crafter you for getting all the new stamps!!
Have to wait to see if the stamp fairy will get me some!!

Teresa x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Heidi this is yet another gorgeous card, I adore the tilda image you've used, so sweet! Hugs linda x

simplyfairies said...

Fantabulous Heidi, I would be well pleased to recieve that card...

Sparkle and Flourish said...

gorgeous colouring! I'm loving the new tilda's ..you lucky girl! beautiful papers you've used too. Fabby card!

Judy x

maxine said...

Wow a fantastic card.

Debbie said...

Ooh this is beautiful Heidi, I love the cute Tilda image and the colours are gorgeous. Debbie x

Paula said...

Lovely card Heidi, gorgeous.

Treacle said...

Ah this is really cute.