Followers

Thursday 30 October 2008

Cute Card Thursday, Challenge # 35 - Cheers!


Great choice of theme on this weeks challenge, Cute Card Thursday everyone who knows me knows that I love my cappachino's and I have just brought this stamp, so it has come in very handy! Second card this evening, have used Elzybells stamps, my new 'Whisper' pens, some Bazzill 'Swiss Dot' card in two colours and some ribbon and a large spotty brad from my stash. Am sooooo cold, making these has warmed me up, am off to have some cheesy toast and some warm milk, yummy! Hope you likey? xxxx

10 comments:

Donna said...

Fantastic colours you have used on your card Heidi, what a fab card :) Donna x

Sue said...

Heidi, this is fabulous, i love this card and the colours are beutiful together,perfect for them frothy coffees which i also adore,maybe thats me and you next year yarning and having a frothy coffee together when we meet up:-)

sue
xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a perfect girly card Heidi? i just adore the image you've used and the colours you've chosen are perfect, just in tune for the theme!! very cleverly put together. Big hugs Linda x

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Oh Heidi I love this card, the stamps, the colour, fantastic!!

Julie

Jenni said...

Great card, perfect autumnal colours.
Jenni x

Debbie said...

Love you take on the challenge Heidi. The image and the papers work so well together. Debbie x

Justine said...

This is gorgeous Heidi, as always!!!
have a great weekend.
Justine

simplyfairies said...

A geat card Heidi, me too lurves frothie latte's....

Jill said...

ohh Heidi this is stunning I just love the image and the colours you've used on this card hugs JIll x

Sandra said...

Great card..

~Sandra~