Followers

Thursday 4 June 2009

Charisma Cardz - Colour Combo Challenge # 22



Evening, am back again with this challenge, just couldn't put this stamp down! She has to be my favourite so far, especially as she has a little kitty! This challenge over at Charisma Cardz is using pink and brown's, two of my favourite colour combo's. I have used some paper from my huge stash box, by 'Making Memories'. Some brown Bazzill, flowers and pearls from 'Kaisercraft', QK Flourishes and tabs and 'Papermania' brads. Anyway, am off to see the new candidates on Big Brother, promise myself every year that I won't get hooked, sure I will again. Thanks for stopping by, hugs Heidi xxx

14 comments:

The twins mum said...

OOhh first comment again! I love your card my dear Cuz. I really like what you did with her hair clip and the flowers.
Enjoy Big Brother I off to take the kiddies to school and then the housework.......bbbbbooooo
Maree
xxx

Joey said...

OOOOH those cakes are so scrummy looking! gorgeous card, these colours were made for each other. I had the same kinda day as you catching up on the h word grrrrrrrrrrr what a waste of a day, was bushed after lol. Have a fab weekend hun. Joey.x

Suzie Q said...

Awww love the lil puddy tat, i never got these papers they are a beaut like the way you have used your lil things on the side - silly moo forgotten what their called ha ha!!!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Heidi

I am loving your stamp too hun she is adorable .. are the little clips around the image a die cut? they look great....


Emma xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Heidi I love the image she's so cute, and a fab colour combo hugs Jill xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh so pretty. Such a cute image and I love your little photoclips.
Clare x

aardvarkpest said...

Gorgeous card. Love the papers and the stamp.

Glenda

Steffiwoo said...

She is sooo adorable with her cat, what great scrummy colours.

I can't wait to play - I showed the Skatter to Little Man - 'can you stamp some for me mummy so I can play'

Kind Regards
Steffi

Nicki said...

Mmmm, yummy colour scheme Heidi and I love they layout you've used. What a bizarre bunch the new BB housemates are, I know I'll get hooked though! Hugs, Nicki, xx.

Paula said...

She is soooo cute! Paula x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Yummy card, love the gorgoeus Anya image and the beads on her bow. The papers and colour combo look fabulous.
Lyndsey xx

Vee said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the papers you have used. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Sally said...

such and adorable card. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

Emma said...

Adorable card...gorgeous!!
Emma x