Followers

Thursday 11 June 2009

Colour Create Challenge - Week 19 - Blush Pink, Lilac and Mossy Green


Afternoon, hope you haven't got wet today? I just did again for the third time. We have got torential rain here in Sussex at the moment and my sheets have had yet another rinse on the line!

Anyway, here is my second card out of three for the day. I have been trying to upload my D & D DT card, having trouble with that one, so anyway here is my entry for Colour Create Challenge . Great colour scheme this week, had to search the paper boxes to find a paper that matched all three colours. The added element is that you have to use diecuts somewhere on your card. I have used a new stamp, a little 'Ketto' stamp from 'Stamping Bella'. I have treated myself to three of them, this one is 'Anise', isn't she sweet? My paper is SEI, I have used green, lilac and pink Bazzill Cardstock, my Dahlia Nestie and a QK Flower die with jelli dots and bling from stash. The sentiment is from a new set by 'Stampasauraus'. Will try to upload my other card soon, have to go and feed the zoo, take care Heidi xx

17 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Gosh you are quick off the mark with this one Heidi, I love it, Hazelxox

Nicki said...

Ooh, you've got the dahlia nestie - me too! This card is really pretty Heidi, your new Ketto images are lovely. Hugs, Nicki

Sally said...

Love, love, love it, funky image and die cut and that green paper is soooooooooo yummy. x

Suzie Q said...

ooh luvverly didn't realise you had Dahlia - now then do i need this?lol:)love your design its fab cu tomoro xxx

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card, I would never ordinarily put these colours together but I might in the future having seen these challenge cards. Debs x

Jill said...

aww Heidi this is gorgeous I love your new stamp and the papers are yummy, thanks for the email will try and sort out the leaves and get posted tomorrow or sat take care and hugs Jill xx

Di said...

Lovely card, love this imag so funky thanks for joining C.C this week xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful card, just love it.

stay dry.

Tara Godfrey said...

Great card, Heidi! I just love Kettos although I haven't used them much...really need to do that,smile! This card is fabulous and sure to cheer someone up when they are poorly!!! Hope you are well, hun! I have WoJ blog candy up on my blog so pop on over and enter!!!
Hugs,t

Dena said...

Hey there Heidi, this is one really cute card! I love how you used mostly green, it is very striking. Thanks for joing CC this week. Hugs, Dena

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Heidi and I so love the image!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Heidi
this is such a fun looking card hun ,,,and the image is so cute..

Emma xxx

The twins mum said...

Good morning Cuz,
You have created another fantastic card Heidi I love the colour you have chosen, yum yum yum.
I'm hoping to get back to my table sometime today it feels like a year since I was sitting there not a week (as you know it has been a very long week)Try to keep dry
Sending you hugs and kisses
Maree
xxxx

Chris said...

Hello Heidi, it was great to see you last weekend and have a chat. I love your card and how you've used the CC colours for this week. I agree with you about the Ketto stamps, they're so sweet and funky at the same time. Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend. Chris xx

Heather said...

Fabulous card and great use of the colours. I just love that fantastic Ketto image.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC.
hugs Heather xx

Mina said...

wow stunning card Heidi...love your image and use of the colours...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge xxx

simplyfairies said...

Awww how cute,,, I love these ickle people..