Followers

Monday 29 June 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Blog Challenge # 93



Good evening, wow what a sourcher it has been here today! I have worked all weekend, so here is my first challenge in a few days, although it was too hot to craft, I struggled through anyway, lol! I love these challenges over at Mojo Monday Challenge Blog , they are such versatile sketches!

I used a cute little Anya image, My Mnd's Eye papers called 'Pretty Please'. Bazzill black Tulle, black & pink Swiss Dot card and black jelli dots. My sentiment was made with QK 'Lemonade' Cookie Cutter Alphabet, which you can buy for the ridiculously low price of £22.49 from Crafts U Love , hurry they are selling fast! I have coloured her in using my Copics and have added Micro Dots to the flower centres.

Have a great evening, thanks for dropping by my blog, hugs Heidi xxx

17 comments:

Nicki said...

Love the pink and black colour combo Heidi, and the beads in the flower centres look great. Hugs, Nicki, xx.

scotspanda said...

oooh heidi this is so cute!! love it hun

lotsalvoe

Amanda xx

clare said...

Hi Hun..WOW what a gorgeous card..i to love the colour combo..and the image is so cute..good luck with challenge hun xx hugs clare xx

ive text you bk...lol

Suzie Q said...

Awww Heidi this is so cute love your colour scheme and them beads are fab - must ink my stamp forgot i had her bet she in my handbag poor thing!!

Sarah said...

Hello Heidi! Sorry I haven't been around lately, time has just flown by! I LOVE this card!! Pink & Black is one of my fave colour combo's ;o)
I'm waiting for some more copic's to arrive, can't wait!
I hope you're well?
Sarah xx

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card i love the image so cute, and the colours are yummy :)
Val xxx

Emma said...

Hi Heidi
Wow stunning card, I love the colours and gorgeous image.
Hope all is well and you have a good wk too.
Emma x

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Heidi, a lovely card
Clairex

DawnMarie said...

Hi Heidi, gorgeous card, I love how it looks like Anya has false eyelashes on. Great colour combo. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

June Houck said...

Cute card!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Heidi, Ah this is brilliant, I love the bright colours you have used. Its not hot at all here. Always the same everywhere else gets great weather or snow and we just trundle along the same as ever!
Hazelxo

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Beautiful Heidi! Cute image.

Julie

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful card Heidi, hope you are having a glorious week. Kim

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute and pretty! I love how you worked in the black.

Emma said...

Hiya...
Am melting up here in Yorkshire, its far too hot. Today is going to be even hotter they say.
Hope you have a fabby day.
Emma x

Susie Sugar said...

Oh I love this , my fav colour as well its just fantastic
Hugs Susie xx

Alysabeth said...

Very nice:o)