Followers

Thursday 25 June 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge - Dawny's Sketch



Hello, yippee!!! I am finally able to blog, my computer has been a bit poorly so I do apologise for the lack of postings over the last week. Anyway, I will be uploading two cards today, both of which are my DT entries, firstly for the Willow Sketchie Challenge and then for the fab new blog Moving with the times Challenge Blog . For my Willow card, I have used the lovely new download 'Grace'. If you take part in the challenge this week, using any Willow image, you could win her.

Recipe : I have coloured her in using Copics, matted her onto Turquoise Bazzill card and have used My Mind's Eye 'Pretty Please' papers. My sentiment is from Woodware, Kaisercraft flower, Doodlebug bling stones and some lace from stash.

I will be back later to upload my other card, hoping your having a wonderful day in the sunshine, let's make the most of it though, as the rain is on its way in the next day or so! Hugs Heidi xxx

7 comments:

SCRAP DIDI said...

Oh beautiful card !!
i love colors and stamp !!!
hugs didi

Hazel (Didos) said...

Wonderful Card, Welcome back to Blogland.
I have popped your DT card for MAWTT onto the challenge. It looks great too.
Hazelxox

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a lovely card hunny i am loving the image you've used. Hugs Linda x

Dawny P said...

Ohh so gorge Heidi. Fabulous colours chick and that lace is bee-you-tiful. I love it xxxx

Suzie Q said...

Hi mate,
your back! horrah lovely cards lovin that lace and Anya is soooo sweeeet x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

What a lovely card, i just love the sentiment and that ribbon is yummy x

jayne said...

this card is lovely, If you ever feel like sharing your work , entering competitions , blog Candy & pure inspiration come and join us at www.fiskarettes.co.uk