Followers

Thursday 25 June 2009

Moving Along With The Times Challenge Blog # 1 -



Good evening, here at last is my DT card for Moving Along With The Times Challenge Blog . A new challenge blog with great prizes. The theme this week is 'Strawberries & Cream' and you must incorporate this into your card using the sketch above.

My card recipe : Anneka 'Anya' stamp, Magenta papers, flowers, pearl and bling from stash.

I have just finished watching a really funny film, 'Dan in Real Life' it stars Steve Carrell, as a father who finds love. OMG, its so funny! I first saw him in Bruce Almighty and then in The Forty-Year Old Virgin amoung others. If you need a laugh, go buy this movie, it had David, Amy and I rolling around the floor. Right am off to bed, so glad to be back blogging, night! Heidi xxx

5 comments:

katy said...

Hi Heidi...this is just adorable..i love that image :)...strawberrys and cream, yum, yum ! Hugs Katy x

Beth aka BR-T said...

Your card is awesome and i totally agree that movie was on of the best, I laughed so hard when I watched that flick. Thanks for the FYI on the new Challenge site. BR-T

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Heidi, what a fabulous card hunny. I can not believe there is another challenge blog, i must try and enter this one to supportyou my friend. Wish there were more hours in the day!! hope you have a fabulous weekend, hugs Linda x

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this card Heidi, It is so fresh and summery. Going to add that movie to my list on Love Film. Glad you are back in blogland, Hazelxo

Jill said...

beautiful card Heidi, love the papers and image so cute. Sorry I haven't inked up those stamps yet, I haven't forgot and will get round to it hugs Jill xx