Followers

Thursday 11 June 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge - Zoe's Sketch



Hello, its Thursday, so it must be Willow Sketchie Challenge time again! Zoe's turn to create a sketch, I have decided to twist mine around, being the rebel that I am, lol! I have used the cute 'Winnie Owl - Shopping' download that can be purchased by clicking on the above. Orange Bazzill cardstock and the fabulous new Bo Bunny papers 'Mango Luau' which I absolutely luv. I have cut out one of the flowers and have decoupaged it with some orange blingy stones. Do pop over and take a look at all of the inspiration from the DT, have a super day. Good luck to my daughter Amy, she is taking her 'Sociology' A Level today! Be back later with my D & D DT offering, thanks for stopping by and any comments you may leave, hugs Heidi xx

6 comments:

Tam said...

Love the sketch and love the name - of course my daughter is named Zoe -
Well done.

clare said...

Good morning hun x

Gorgeous card..so love the colors and those new papers are so yummy.
TFS and all the best to zoe..thinking of her...rather her than me..lol
chat soon hugs clare x

sharon said...

there's a little something on my blog for you.x

Nicki said...

Hi hun, hope you are well even with the horrible rain!
I'm loving this cute little owlie, and the colour combo is great. Hugs, Nicki.

Suzie Q said...

oh yes - very nice i likey xx

Jill said...

aww Heidi how cute is that owl! I love the colours and a great sketch hugs Jill xx